Tuesday, October 31, 2006

dream is a wish our heart makes...

i had a dream last night... i was out at sea in this small boat...

and i saw this woman... a beautiful girl... who was drowning, and i wanted to help her, i wanted to save her...

i looked around and saw a piece of rope nearby, so i tossed it out to her...

and i pulled and pulled... thinking maybe god has sent me the girl of my dreams... and i prayed to god please let me be her knight in shining armour and save her...

in the hind sight, maybe i should have explained it to her to tie the rope around her waist not to her neck....

anyway, so i dumped the body back in the water and acted like i saw nothing...

3 comments:

Memphis Steve said...

You dream about really stupid women. Maybe dream about smarter ones and you'll be happier?

Cynic with Flair said...

You also dream about killing women - or daydream about it - I sense a disturbing trend? If it makes you feel any better, I daydream about stupid men, too.

Memphis Steve said...

I was kidding, you know. Where did you go?